Your body is your temple, you can either build it up or tear it down. Poor nutrition, high stress, and lack of sleep = poor digestion, illness, and absolutely zero energy.
What you put into your body has a direct impact on your health and energy.
You can try all the latest diets Whole 30, Paleo, Bulletproof, Keto, etc. but if you are not dialed into how each food group affects your body, you will feel that yet another diet plan has failed you.
Your temple is unique and unlike anyone else. What works for one may not work for you. That’s why you need a customized approach.
You can eat the healthiest foods on the planet but if your body lacks certain enzymes to digest these foods or you are allergic/intolerant, you’ll feel frustrated, confused, constantly bloated and inflamed.
While nutrition is extremely important there are other factors that keep the body from functioning at 100%. These are lifestyle factors such as stress, sleep quality and lack of movement.
As a coach, I help others who are facing a health challenge or full on health crisis, claim back their health with strategic customized nutrition and lifestyle ninja skills so that they can THRIVE in their life, not just survive!
From my own struggles with digestive issues, I know what it’s like to not be able to drop weight, have a constantly bloated tummy, have enough gas to fuel an airplane, have no energy, lack concentration on my work, and have NO desire to exercise.
But one day I got so sick and tired of how I was feeling that I decided to explore why my digestion sucked so bad. I discovered I was lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant and had many carbohydrate intolerances. Once I removed the culprits and made the switch to eating whole foods instead of massively processed foods… my life completely changed!
By investing in a coach, you are investing in yourself, your life and your health. You can try to do this alone but my guess is you have been trying for years and it’s JUST NOT WORKING!
It’s okay to ask for help! It’s okay to say I cannot do this alone and I need to be supported.
When you’ve come to this realization, you have made the decision that a lifestyle change is necessary and you are ready to do the work and allow a coach to guide you.
Who Is Coaching For?
Coaching is for those who:
- Are ready for change but have no idea where to start
- Suffer from digestive issues
- Have recently been diagnosed with a health condition and need help adjusting to a healthier lifestyle
- Are done with losing and gaining the same 10-20-30 pounds, year after year and you are ready to lose the weight for good
- Are tired of being tired every. single. day.
- Lack a support system to help you implement necessary changes and healthier habits
- Suffer from a massive sweet tooth and have had no success kicking it on your own
- Desperately just want to feel good
I take the time to get to know you through an initial assessment meeting and develop a protocol specific to your health needs.
I work directly with you via email and video conference calls to help you learn how your body is communicating with you and how to pay attention to cues such as intolerances, hydration, hunger, satiety, cravings, and satisfaction.
I keep things simple by not overwhelming you with too much information at once. By working on one action at a time you’ll learn strategies that will become an automatic part of your lifestyle.
I believe in open and honest communication and will explain each step and why it’s necessary.
The bottom line is, I am here to help and support YOU.
Claim Back Your Health – 4-Month Coaching Program
This is a comprehensive program that helps you uncover the foods that are causing inflammation in your body, digestive issues, draining your energy and most importantly not allowing you to live the life you desire.
This program contains 4 phases:
- 30-Day Food Elimination Phase – by starting with a 7-day food journal, we’ll uncover what foods are triggering your symptoms and remove those from your diet for 30 days. It takes a minimum of 30 days for the body to clear any negative reactions that certain foods are causing. If your body needs longer, then this phase will be extended. You will also begin to move your diet away from processed foods and towards whole unprocessed foods to better support your health.
- 30-day Reintroduction of Food and Evaluation Phase – during this phase of the program, you will start reintroducing the food groups you’ve eliminated one at a time. In this phase, you’ll quickly learn what your body is intolerant to by the way your body responds to certain foods. Your body will communicate through digestive issues, exhaustion, brain fog, skin issues, joint and muscle pains and headaches.
- 30-Day Lifestyle Evaluation – during this phase we will focus in on what is lacking in your lifestyle that might be holding you back from making progress in your health like stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise or a negative mindset. Once you become aware of what you need to work on, you’ll be able to implement strategies to take you to the next level of health!
- Reflection and Adjustment Phase – during this phase of the program, you will look back and see what really worked well for you and celebrate those wins! You’ll also look back to see what didn’t work well and what roadblocks popped up for you. I’ll help you clear those out of your way so you can continue on your journey with great success!
You will also receive the following:
- Gut Restoration Protol to help heal your inflamed tummy
- Bi-Weekly Habits delivered via email to give you those lifestyle ninja skills
- Bi-Weekly Accountability Check-ins via email and video conference calls via Zoom
- Closed Facebook Group for community support
Benefits of Claim Back Your Health Program:
- Uncover foods you may be intolerant to (I have tons of personal experience in this area)
- Achieve healthy mindset shifts around food
- Learn what your triggers are and overcome emotional eating
- Eat without feeling restricted
- Be a part of a community that helps and motivates each other
- Become confident in your food choices in social gatherings
- Learn to love your body as is and then work toward becoming healthier and stronger
- Receive a program that is designed specifically for you
If you are tired of:
- Barely getting out of bed each morning
- Struggling to get through the day
- Living your life looking for the nearest restroom OR wondering when you’ll finally be able to go
- Constantly being in pain
- Not having the energy to enjoy your family
Then this program is for YOU! Lack of nutrition is how you got yourself in this situation and correcting your nutrition is key to Claiming Back Your Health!
Want to know more and see if this is the best next move for you and your health? Perfect, let’s talk.
Book a Discovery Call and together we’ll ensure you make the best decision for you at this time.
I’m a proud Level 2 Master Coach certified by Precision Nutrition. Nutrition is MY passion!!