Claim Back Your Health
4 Month Coaching Program
A comprehensive program that helps you uncover areas in your life that are causing inflammation in your body, digestive issues, draining your energy, and most importantly not allowing you to live the life you desire.
The program consists of 4 Phases:
Evaluation – a 90-minute consultation where we will review your initial intake form and 7-day food journal. Together, we will evaluate and pinpoint which of the 5 zones needs the most focus and begin to formulate a plan of action based on your individual goals. By choosing the zone that is most out of alignment, we will start there and add in more zones as needed.
The 5 zones are:
Preparation and Take Action – preparation is “key” to taking action. I will give you the necessary tips to help you prepare for habit change so that acting upon them seems easy! We will start small and build upon each habit. By the end of this phase, you will have kicked old habits to the curb and will be working on new habits that support your health and are in alignment with your goals!
Assessment and Adjustment – together we will evaluate the progress that has been made. We will revisit your goals and decide if you should stay the course that you are on or add another zone to focus on. This phase is a huge part of the program because… life happens! Being able to assess and adjust where necessary will help you to stay the course and not give up!
Lifestyle Management – living healthier shouldn’t be a “phase”, it should be a long-term lifestyle and one that you truly enjoy and want to stick to. I’ll be giving you a personal roadmap to guide you back when you hit those bumps or start to veer off in another lane. Your personal roadmap will help you to stay on track in your health destination!
The program contains:
- Initial 90-minute consultation
- (4) 60-minute Monthly Coaching Calls via Zoom
- (4) 30-minute Bi-Weekly Check-in Calls via Zoom
- Email access Monday – Friday
Benefits of Claim Back Your Health Program:
- Uncover foods you may be intolerant to (I have tons of personal experience in this area)
- Achieve a healthy mindset around food
- Learn what your triggers are and overcome emotional eating
- Learn how to increase your energy naturally
- Learn how to choose different responses to stressors
- Learn how to get quality sleep and transform your health
- Receive a program that is designed specifically for you
If you are tired of:
- Barely getting out of bed each morning
- Being stressed out of your mind
- Dealing with digestive issues (gas, bloat, heartburn, inconsistent bowels)
- Constantly being in pain
- Not having the energy to enjoy your family and friends
- Feeling “wired but tired”