Your body is your temple, you can either build it up or tear it down. Poor nutrition, high stress, and lack of sleep = poor digestion, illness, and absolutely zero energy.
What you put into your body has a direct impact on your health and energy.
You can try all the latest diets Whole 30, Paleo, Bulletproof, Keto, etc. but if you are not dialed into how each food group affects your body, you will feel that yet another diet plan has failed you.
Your temple is unique and unlike anyone else. What works for one may not work for you. That’s why you need a customized approach.
You can eat the healthiest foods on the planet but if your body lacks certain enzymes to digest these foods or you are allergic/intolerant, you’ll feel frustrated, confused, constantly bloated and inflamed.
While nutrition is extremely important there are other factors that keep the body from functioning at 100%. These are lifestyle factors such as stress, sleep quality and lack of movement.
As a coach, I help others who are facing a health challenge find the root of the problem and empower each client with strategic customized nutrition and lifestyle ninja skills so that they can confidently and energetically live their lives to the fullest!
From my own struggles with digestive issues, I know what it’s like to not be able to drop weight, have a constantly bloated tummy, have enough gas to fuel an airplane, have no energy, lack concentration on my work, and have NO desire to exercise.
But one day I got so sick and tired of how I was feeling that I decided to explore why my digestion sucked so bad. I discovered I was lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant and had many carbohydrate intolerances. Once I removed the culprits and made the switch to eating whole foods instead of massively processed foods… my life completely changed!
By investing in a coach, you are investing in yourself, your life and your health. You can try to do this alone but my guess is you have been trying for years and it’s JUST NOT WORKING!
It’s okay to ask for help! It’s okay to say I cannot do this alone and I need to be supported.
When you’ve come to this realization, you have made the decision that a lifestyle change is necessary and you are ready to do the work and allow a coach to guide you.
Who Is Coaching For?
Coaching is for those who:
- Have recently been diagnosed with a health condition and need help adjusting to a healthier lifestyle
- Suffer from digestive issues
- Are done with losing and gaining the same 10-20-30 pounds, year after year and you are ready to lose the weight for good!
- Are tired of being tired every. single. day!!
- Lack a support system to help you implement necessary changes and healthier habits
- Are ready for change but have no idea where to start
- Suffer from a massive sweet tooth and have had no success kicking it on your own
- Desperately just want to feel good!!
I take the time to get to know you through an initial assessment meeting and develop a protocol specific to your health needs.
I work directly with you via email and video conference calls to help you learn how your body is communicating with you and how to pay attention to cues such as intolerances, hydration, hunger, satiety, cravings, and satisfaction.
I keep things simple by not overwhelming you with too much information at once. By working on one action at a time you’ll learn strategies that will become an automatic part of your lifestyle.
I believe in open and honest communication and will explain each step and why it’s necessary.
The bottom line is, I am here to help and support YOU.
Benefits to having a Coach
- Weekly accountability check-ins via email to keep you moving in the right direction
- Monthly video conference coaching calls via Zoom
- Troubleshooting foods you may be intolerant to (I have tons of personal experience in this area)
- Achieving healthy mindset shifts around food
- Learning what your triggers are and overcome emotional eating
- Eating without feeling restricted
- Being a part of a community that helps and motivates each other
- Becoming confident in your food choices in social gatherings
- Learning to love your body as is and then work toward becoming healthier and stronger
- Receiving a program that is designed specifically for you
Alright, you ready to do this? Schedule your FREE 30-minute Health Assessment Call Today!